Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer projects

Most kids summer projects would include some kind of outside activity, not here in Vegas. Summer is when we hibernate and only adventure outside to jump in the pool. And since Riley got banned from video games for a week I had to come up with something to do. Grandpa Denny's birthday is coming up so they made cards for him. Here they are working away.


Caleb drew him a book called Rollercoaster Birthday Riley stamped a card.
Brenna made a card of her own creation.
We are "starting school" on Monday. We have actually been doing one day a week through the summer but now we will be going into everyday mode. I am looking forward to it, mainly because I am bored out of my mind. Brenna said "That was a short summer" then I told her we are only starting a week before "normal school".
I would love to hear from you guys so please leave comments.
Also you can click on the pictures to make them bigger.
That's all for now,
Heth

1 comment:

Beverly said...

All right, lady, you need to update this here blog! ;-)